ART DECO - Bronze Gilt Cold Painted Gazelle & Foal c1920's
A good pair of Art Deco cold painted Bronze gilt figures depicting a Gazelle with foal at foot, among stylised green foliage.
Well mounted on a rectangular marble plinth of deep chocolate brown with cream striations that compliment the figures well.
Stunning if displayed on their own or suitable as bookends or as clock garnitures.
A truly stunning matched pair of art deco garnitures.
Condition:: Excellent condition. No chips, cracks, dings or dents. Bases in excellent condition with one small nibble to one corner of one base. Minor surface wear commensurate with age.
- Makers Marks : No makers or factory marks we can discern. Art Deco & dating c1920's
- Size & Weight : Both Stand: 17cm tall to tip of horns Base: 14cm by 8cm and 2cm deep. Unpacked Weight: 2360 gms
LIMOGES - G D & Cie Matched Pair of Side Bowls c1896
A beautiful matched pair of G D & Cie, limoges porcelain serving or cabinet bowls of deep dish form with ornately moulded and scrolled rims.
Both with beautiful individually handpainted floral decoration to the bowl centre
All within gilded scrollwork, on a duck egg green border with sponged gilt highlights.
- Condition: Excellent condition. No chips, cracks, hairlines or crazing
- Makers Marks : Bearing Limoges GD&Cie print mark. Together with pattern/decorators mark 2626
- Size & Weight : Each Bowl: 26cm by 22cm and 5cm deep. Unpacked Weight: 1180 gms