Page 1 of 1

What is this called?

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:33 am
by jhilly03
I recently purchased this piece for my daughter who is going off to college in the fall. I’ve been searching for matching bedroom set, but no luck. Can anyone assist? Year, date, name? All I know is Bakelite knobs, chifferobe? Any help appreciated!

Re: What is this called?

Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 10:25 am
by Budbel
Looks Art Deco 1930’s