What is this called?

Have an item to identify or valuate? Post photos here or Help others with their Antiques and Furniture.
Forum rules
Before posting please read the Introduction.
Post Reply
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:21 am

Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:27 am

I recently purchased this piece for my daughter who is going off to college in the fall. I’d love to purchase matching bedroom set, but have been unable to find similar item on internet. Can anyone help? Chiffarobe, Bakelite knobs?
Post Reply