Search found 1 match

by 1234
Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:20 pm
Forum: Antiques and Furniture - General Discussion
Topic: What is this
Replies: 0
Views: 9398

What is this

Hi picture below, it is some sort of trident claw that opens up when pressing the button, i want to know what is this, how it is called and what purpose this have,