ART DECO – Bronze Gilt Cold Painted Gazelle & Foal c1920’s
A good pair of Art Deco cold painted Bronze gilt figures depicting a Gazelle with foal at foot, among stylised green foliage.
Well mounted on a rectangular marble plinth of deep chocolate brown with cream striations that compliment the figures well.
Stunning if displayed on their own or suitable as bookends or as clock garnitures.
A truly stunning matched pair of art deco garnitures.
- Condition:: Excellent condition. No chips, cracks, dings or dents. Bases in excellent condition with one small nibble to one corner of one base. Minor surface wear commensurate with age.
- Makers Marks : No makers or factory marks we can discern. Art Deco & dating c1920’s
- Size & Weight : Both Stand: 17cm tall to tip of horns Base: 14cm by 8cm and 2cm deep. Unpacked Weight: 2360 gms
[/one_half] [divider style=”hr-solid”]
LIMOGES – G D & Cie Matched Pair of Side Bowls c1896
A beautiful matched pair of G D & Cie, limoges porcelain serving or cabinet bowls of deep dish form with ornately moulded and scrolled rims.[one_half]
Both with beautiful individually handpainted floral decoration to the bowl centre
All within gilded scrollwork, on a duck egg green border with sponged gilt highlights.[/one_half] [one_half]
- Condition: Excellent condition. No chips, cracks, hairlines or crazing
- Makers Marks : Bearing Limoges GD&Cie print mark. Together with pattern/decorators mark 2626
- Size & Weight : Each Bowl: 26cm by 22cm and 5cm deep. Unpacked Weight: 1180 gms